5 MEMORABLE MOMENTS (MARCH 2016)
- Enjoyed being a part of Christina's proposal day!
- Re-energized at a productive/restful study break at Jenness Park.
- Finished the Livermore Half-Marathon in under 2 hours 10 minutes and earned my Golden State Half Series Medal for consecutively running Oakland, San Francisco, and Livermore Half-Marathons!
- Accompanied my wife and friends to watch Justin Bieber live!
- Led our church to serve 300+ at our Easter Outreach and 250+ at our Easter Sunday service!
4 GOALS (APRIL 2016)
- Lead productive Directional Leadership Team Off-Site.
- Take Rebekah to Commis for a date night.
- Finish C.S. Lewis - A Life by Alistair McGrath.
- Create Spring/Summer Reading/Listening Plan.
- Post 100 words to edwardpaz.com 20 times.
- Complete 15 training runs.
- Read/listen to an audio book daily.
- No clothes/shoes shopping.
- Be in bed by 10pm.
- By May 1, 2016, I complete 15 training runs.