The heart has reasons that reason cannot know.
I have found that, on a daily basis, my mind comes up with, what I believe to be, “justifiable” excuses and reasons for giving up on my dream. But, when I am able to outweigh my excuses with my reasons, I can, for one more day, persevere.
The following 25 reasons compel me to continue to pursue my dream and prayerfully they inspire you to do the same.
The Fulfillment of Your Dream Will…
- Make your family proud.
- Give you an incredible sense of joy and satisfaction.
- Inspire others to pursue their dream.
- Serve others.
- Prove to yourself that you weren’t crazy.
- Disprove your doubters, skeptics and naysayers.
- Increase your faith.
- Develop within you perseverance.
- Build your confidence.
- Allow you to exercise your creativity.
- Force you to use your imagination.
- Reveal the “greatness” within you.
- Prevent you from living an ordinary and mundane life.
- Create lasting memories.
- Be a positive impact on the world.
- Maximize your God-given talents and abilities.
- Ensure your personal development.
- Stretch your self-imposed limitations.
- Provide you peace.
- Express your love for others.
- Signify your ability to finish what you started.
- Outlive your life.
- Result in a delightful destiny.
- Leave a legacy worth remembering.
- Fulfill your life’s purpose.
Other than pursuing your dream, is there any other life pursuit that would result in the preceding benefits?!?
I encourage you to be more often driven and led by your reasons as opposed to your excuses! I am convinced that the life of a dreamer who acts on their dreams is a life worth living!