As we build out the "leadership pipeline" at theMOVEMENT we intend to provide knowledge, experience, and coaching for every level of leadership within the church.
Our leadership pipeline levels are: team members, team leads, ministry directors, department directors, and organizational leads.
In the area of knowledge our goal will be to provide training around two specific questions:
- Who do I need to be?
- What do I need to do?
For the sake of this post, I want to think through the first question for each of the levels of leadership.
WHO DO I NEED TO BE?
FOR TEAM MEMEBRS
- Humble - Coachable?
- Hungry - Available?
- Smart - Personable?
- Healthy - Spiritual?
FOR TEAM LEADS
- Humble - Willing to deal with insecurities?
- Hungry - Willing to increase involvement?
- Smart - Willing to improve interpersonal skills?
- Healthy - Willing to pursue intimacy with Christ?
FOR MINISTRY DIRECTORS
- Humble - Committed to dismantling pride?
- Hungry - Committed to deploying people?
- Smart - Committed to developing patience?
- Healthy - Committed to discovering peace?
FOR DEPARTMENT DIRECTORS
- Humble - Passionate about empowering leaders?
- Hungry - Passionate about equipping leaders?
- Smart - Passionate about engaging leaders?
- Healthy - Passionate about enjoying grace?
FOR ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS
- Humble - Resolved to create and sustain a culture of humble leader development?
- Hungry - Resolved to create and sustain a culture of hungry leader development?
- Smart - Resolved to create and sustain a culture of smart leader development?
- Healthy - Resolved to create and sustain a culture of healthy leader development?