In Part One of this two-part blog post, I discussed the first four types of dreamers that I have come across in my lifetime.
In today’s post, I provide for you four more types of dreamers that I hope you will avoid becoming!
Get Rich Quick Gary
- Because he day dreams of his days off, he pursues opportunities with immediate payoff.
- Defining Character Trait: Laziness.
- Favorite Phrase: “If it means no work and lots of money…I’m in!“
- Cure: A Reality Check.
- Because she’s so afraid to fail, on her every dream she’s sure to bail.
- Defining Character Trait: Fear.
- Favorite Phrase: “But what if it doesn’t work?”
- Cure: Bravery.
- Because he has all the answers, he never asks any questions.
- Defining Character Trait: Cockiness.
- Favorite Phrase: “Yeah, I know how to do that already.”
- Cure: Humility.
Tag Along Tammy
- Because who she’s with is more important than what shes’ doing.
- Defining Character Trait: Follower.
- Favorite Phrase: “If you do it, I’ll do it!”
- Cure: Initiative.