5 MEMORABLE MOMENTS (AUGUST)
- Invested in my leadership by attending the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit in San Jose and the Catalyst One Day in San Diego.
- Re-formatted edwardpaz.com and re-committed myself to consistently writing again.
- Ran the half-marathon in Oakland for the 2nd consecutive year. (This year, with my dad and brothers.)
- Played a role in seeing Sarah and Erica commit their lives to Christ.
- Biked from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Bridge with the Romero's for Rebekah's birthday.
4 GOALS (SEPTEMBER)
- Enjoy a nice weekend away for our 11th anniversary.
- Register for either the Spartan Sprint or the SF Half Marathon.
- Read 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork by John C. Maxwell.
- Finalize and follow Fall work plan.
- Read Word/Journal 25x.
- Write 250 Word Blog Post 25x.
- 30 minutes of cardio 20x.
- No fast food/soda.
- No shopping.
- By October 1, 2015, I read the Word and Journal my prayers 25 times.