Though we are a church that is in its' third full year, I am ashamed to admit that a clear, intentional, strategic discipleship process has not been something we have had in place.
But, in an effort to remedy this issue, as a leadership team, since January, we have been working on defining the discipleship process at theMOVEMENT.
In a few weeks, I am going to do my best to rollout this process.
With this is mind, here are a few questions I'm doing my best to answer as this "rollout" unfolds:
- Who are the stakeholders who will ensure this rollout's success?
- Are the stakeholders on board?
- Has clear communication gone out in regards to when the rollout is going to take place?
- Have proper handouts/visuals been created so that what is being rolled out is clearly understood?
- Is the "Why?" behind what is being rolled out convicting and compelling?
- Do we have positive/negative testimonies in place of people who have benefitted from and missed out on what is being rolled out?
- Are the "next steps" we want people to take obvious and easy?
- How will people get their questions answered in regards to what is being rolled out?
- How will people provide their feedback to what is being rolled out?
- When will version 2.0 with all of its' upgrades/fixes be released?
In no way is this an exhaustive list of all that needs to be involved in a "rollout," but these are the things on the top of my mind.
What else would you add to this list? Please comment below!