5 MEMORABLE MOMENTS (JULY 2016)
- Preached at the #Hijacked2016 Summer Camp and saw God move mightily.
- Enjoyed a time of rest/relaxation with Rebekah at Acts 29 Pastor's Retreat in Long Beach, CA.
- Served specific people groups in our congregation by preaching on topics like #BlackLivesMatter and Sexual Assault.
- Delegated authority to leaders to carry out important responsibilities at theMOVEMENT (Serve Our City/Preaching).
- Finished SF Marathon with Spencer and AJ (their first) and set a PR (5:17).
4 GOALS (AUGUST 2016)
- Run Oakland Half-Marathon in under 2 hours.
- Lead productive Directional Leadership Team Off-Site.
- Make great memories and enjoy a time of rest/relaxation in Hawaii with Rebekah and friends.
- Complete "Fundraising/Partnership Piece" for theMOVEMENT's 2016-2017 Budget.
- "Journal to Jesus" 15 times.
- Post 100 words to edwardpaz.com 20 times.
- Read/write reflections on C.S. Lewis books 12 times.
- No fast food.
- No shoes purchases!
- By September 1, 2016, I finish and send the Fundraising/Partnership Piece to 20 different partners.