- God created me.
- God blessed me with good health and a fully functioning body.
- God gave me parents who introduced me to Jesus.
- God revealed Himself to me at a young age.
- God saved me.
- God stayed close to me even when I didn't want to be close to Him.
- God gifted me.
- God called me.
- God surrounded me with people who believed in me.
- God placed opportunities before me I could have never created.
- God filled me with His Holy Spirit.
- God delivered me from sin I could never deliver myself from.
But it's not just about what God has done that keeps me humble. It's also about what He continues to do!
- God authorizes whether or not I take another breath.
- God brings provision into my life.
- God speaks through me when I speak for Him.
- God makes it possible for me to think and act in a coherent way.
- God forgives me of my sin.
- God extends grace to me day after day after day.
- God blesses the works of my hands.
- God loves me.
- God upholds me.
There is nothing, and I mean nothing about me that is self-made.
I am God-created. I am God-ordained. I am God-sustained.