Tomorrow, I'm leading a meeting with several of the leaders from our church. As I prepare to share, here are a few leadership thoughts I am considering passing along:
- LEAD YOURSELF > LEADING OTHERS - Would you follow you?
- MODELING BEHAVIOR > REQUIRING BEHAVIOR - Do you do what you expect your team to do?
- BECOMING SOMEBODY > DOING SOMETHING - Are your team members growing or just "doing?"
- ACHIEVING A VISION > COMPLETING A TASK - Are your team members inspired by a dream or are they driven by a to-do list?
- DELEGATING AUTHORITY > ASSIGNING RESPONSIBILITY - What decisions can your team members make without you?