Our leadership pipeline "levels" at theMOVEMENT are Team Members, Team Leads, Ministry Leads, Department Leads, and Organizational Leads.
At every level we have a "curriculum" of "Who You Need to Be" and "What You Need to Do" to succeed at the current level and be considered for advancement to the next level.
For the purpose of this post, here is a snapshot of the "curriculum" for Team Leads.
WHO TEAM LEADS NEED TO BE
- Humble - Willing to deal with insecurities?
- Hungry - Willing to increase involvement?
- Are you willing to serve at least 3 times a month?
- Are you willing to invest a minimum of 5 hours a week into the building of your team?
- Are you a MOVEMENTMAKER, following through on the covenant's commitments?
- Smart - Willing to improve interpersonal skills?
- What are your interpersonal weaknesses?
- What are your interpersonal strengths?
- What is the interpersonal skill that, if developed, would have the greatest positive impact on your role as a Team Leader?
- Healthy - Willing to pursue intimacy with Christ?
- Are you hungering for God's Word?
- Are you trusting God with your sin?
- Are you enjoying the beauty of God's gospel?
- Are you offering God your worship?
- Read Secrets of the Vine by Bruce Wilkinson
- Edward Paz on Intimacy Indicators